- This program is not available in Vermont, Montana, Arkansas, and Washington.
- The plan is not a health insurance policy;
- The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services;
- The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services;
- The plan Participant is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with or through AccessOne.
- Access One Consumer Health, Inc. can be contacted at: 84 Villa Road, Greenville SC 29615. (Tel: 800-896-1962) or www.accessonedmpo.com.
State Specific Disclosures:
If you have a complaint, you may contact the Illinois Department of Insurance.
This plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum credible coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M & 956 CMR 5.00; the range of discounts for specified medical, pharmacy or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending upon the type of provider and the type of services received; this plan does not make any payments to providers for services received.
If you have cancelled at any time after the 30-day period, and you have pre-paid any membership fees, the prepayment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis for months you have not used
This is NOT insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, you agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount.
Savings may vary by drug and by pharmacy. The program administrator may obtain fees or rebates from manufacturers and/or pharmacies based on your prescription drug purchases. These fees or rebates may be retained by the program administrator or shared with you and/or your pharmacy. Prescriptions purchased through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through Medicaid, Medicare or any other government program. This program does not guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by individual providers. We do not sell your personal information. Call the member toll-free number on the back of your ID card to file a complaint related to this program.
Regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance, P.O. Box 12157 Austin, TX 78711: telephone 1-800-252-3439 or (512) 463-6515; website: www.tdi.texas.gov
These programs are not covered by the Utah Health Insurance Guarantee Act.
This program is not available in the state of Washington.
If, after receiving our response, you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write or call West Virginia Insurance Commissioner.